Last week Michael Donovan, photographer, hysterical human, and all around awesome guy, came to my office to hang out and talk about trash, the environment, dead raccoons, and Louis CK for his podcast Walking Home. Check out our episode to get a glimpse into the inner working of our brains.
From his site…
• What is Zero-Waste and the Zero-Waste lifestyle?
• How to NOT be an annoying environmentalist
• How to change your lifestyle most efficiently
• Stop protesting and make your life better
• Go beyond being a consumer
• Fix yourself rather than trying to fix others
• There are no fuck-ups when you’re manifesting
• Live a meaningful life now